[comp.mail.mh] PC version of MH

sisrael@accur8.UUCP (Stephen Israel) (03/12/90)

Is there a PC version of MH? If so, could someone let me know where I can get
the source code.
Thanks
----

Stephen Israel
(201) 754 7714

ziegast@mordor ("Eric W. Ziegast") (03/21/90)

Stephen Israel writes:
>Is there a PC version of MH? If so, could someone let me know where I can get
>the source code.
>Stephen Israel

I don't know the answer to this, but maybe you should narrow it down.
Do you want it under Unix, Xenix, DOS?
What kind of networking are you using? UUCP? Internet? An office Token Ring?
Do you want to use a full blown server or is POP mail all you need?

I see mail from stuff like BYTE deck, magazines, etc . . . which advertise
networking stuff (which includes mail) and it's rather diverse. Maybe you
should specify.

Eric Z

ault@PAWL.RPI.EDU (James Ault) (03/21/90)

> Is there a PC version of MH? If so, could someone let me know where I can get
> the source code.

Was there a reply to this?  If so, could someone send me a summary?  I'm interested.

---Jim Ault, ITS Postmaster, Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst, Troy NY, 12180
   Postmaster@mts.rpi.edu   post@pawl.rpi.edu   Postmast@rpitsmts.BITNET
   518-276-2750 (vox)   ...uunet!pawl.rpi.edu!post    518-276-2809 (fax)