[comp.mail.mh] Encryption into mh

turner@smart.sps.mot.com (Robert Turner) (12/12/90)

If I were interested in inserting encryption into mh, could someone offer
a couple of starting points to look around at the source (U.T.S.L.).  This
is a very back burner project that interests me.

Robert

--
Robert Turner (602) 897-5441 Semiconductor Systems Design Technology, Motorola
turner@dover.sps.mot.com   OR   ...!uunet!dover!turner

jromine@buckaroo.ics.uci.edu (John Romine) (12/13/90)

turner@smart.sps.mot.com (Robert Turner) writes:
>If I were interested in inserting encryption into mh, could someone offer
>a couple of starting points to look around at the source (U.T.S.L.).

There are some hooks in the code under "#ifdef TMA" for a proprietary
encryption method that was added.  papers/trusted gives more information.
--
John Romine