[comp.mail.mh] can't fcc my folders

dchan@ingres.com (Douglas Chan) (01/01/91)

It seems that Mh will no longer allow me to "fcc" outbound messages to
a folder.  When using the -watch option during a send operation, Mh
complains with:

	Fcc: +out
	error ( 0177400 )

I don't have much mh documentation and really haven't seen this kind of
error message before.  Can anyone out there offer some insight??

I am running a Sun 4 on SunOS 4.0 using MH 6.5...

thanks,
Doug

jromine@buckaroo.ics.uci.edu (John Romine) (01/03/91)

dchan@snoopy.Ingres.COM (Douglas Chan) writes:
>It seems that Mh will no longer allow me to "fcc" outbound messages...
>I am running a Sun 4 on SunOS 4.0 using MH 6.5...

MH 6.5 is pretty old, and was never tested on SunOS 4.0.  Get the
latest version, MH 6.7.1, and let Bug-MH@ics.uci.edu know if you
continue to have problems.
--
John Romine