[comp.mail.mh] need scan.format

tr@samadams.princeton.edu (Tom Reingold) (01/09/91)

Does anyone have a scan.format which lists the right hand end of a uucp
return path instead of the left hand end?  I am using MH 6.7.1.
--
        Tom Reingold
        tr@samadams.princeton.edu  OR  ...!princeton!samadams!tr

jromine@buckaroo.ics.uci.edu (John Romine) (01/10/91)

jromine@ics.uci.edu (John Romine) writes:
>I don't think you can do that.  Perhaps using a negative field width
>(right justify) in a putstrf would work, but I'm not sure.

Actually, something like: "%-20(putstrf{from})" does what you wanted.
In the next patch that goes out, I've modified %(trim) to be able to
right justify as well.

Also, I'm working on an "ELSIF" construct to go along with the
IF-ELSE-ENDIF "%< ... %| ... %>" stuff in mh-format.  It'll probably
be either "%|<" or "%?".
--
John Romine