gildea@EXPO.LCS.MIT.EDU (Stephen Gildea) (01/23/91)

    From: wiseb@turing.cs.rpi.edu (G. Bowden Wise)
    Date: 15 Jan 91 19:15:41 GMT

    I would like to be able to do the annotations and sorting and scanning
    of the message within mh-e under emacs.  Is there a way to annotate
    the (current) message from within mh-e?  Is there a way to call the
    commands 'sortm' or 'scan' from under mh-e?

I don't understand the question.  If you are willing to write a little
Emacs Lisp code, you can add any feature you want to mh-e.  After all,
the code already there calls sortm, scan, anno, etc.  And if you're
not willing to write code, you're not going to get very far....

Your code may want to call some of the functions mh-sort-folder,
mh-regenerate-headers, and mh-annotate-msg.

 < Stephen