[comp.mail.mh] slocal that comes with Ultrix

murphy@scotty.dccs.upenn.edu (L Murphy) (02/09/91)

It dumps core (and loses my mail in the process).

Is the latest version of the slocal program available for anonymous
ftp anywhere?

--lam
--

--lam

Internet: murphy@dccs.upenn.edu

sharpe@hollie.rdg.dec.com (Paul Sharpe) (02/11/91)

The last few releases of ULTRIX have had an MH based upon
MH6.5, and as such contained many of the MH6.5 bugs,
including having slocal core dumping.

The next version of ULTRIX contains a bang-up-to-date MH,
based upon MH6.7.1.

I guess that this doesn't really help you in the short term,
though...

	Paul.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Paul Sharpe               |C: Ever sit and watch ants?
ULTRIX Engineering        |   Look at this one. He's carrying a
(Mail group: UA's)        |   crumb that's bigger than he is, and
Digital Equipment Corp.,  |   he's RUNNNING
Reading,                  |   And if you put an obstacle in fron
England                   |   of him, he'll scramble like crazy

mst@ms.secs.csun.edu (Mike Temkin) (02/12/91)

In article <1991Feb11.091155.8115@hollie.rdg.dec.com> sharpe@hollie.rdg.dec.com (Paul Sharpe) writes:

>The next version of ULTRIX contains a bang-up-to-date MH,
>based upon MH6.7.1.
>
>	Paul.

Ah, but what is the *next* version...
	and when it comes out, will it still be "bang-up-to-date"?

Mike.
--
Mike Temkin
mst@csun.edu