[comp.mail.mh] Not much interest in FAQs... here's another idea

jerry@ORA.ORA.COM (Jerry Peek) (02/26/91)

A couple of weeks ago, I asked who'd be interested in a Frequently Asked
Questions list.  Three answers, all "yes," trickled in.  I guess most
people don't want one or don't care, so I'll give up on that.

One other idea:  Does anyone have an anonymous ftp area where you'd be
willing to keep archives of the mh-users list?  I've got archives from
1986 on that I'd be glad to give you, though they're not 100% complete.
If you have archives and/or would like to volunteer some anonymous ftp
space, I'd be glad to keep track of that info and summarize to the list.

--Jerry Peek, jerry@ora.com, uunet!ora!jerry

wohler@sapwdf.UUCP (Bill Wohler) (02/27/91)

  well, heck, jerry.  if you don't start the FAQ, i will.  could you
  send me those messages that you received?  could you also send that
  blurb you posted to comp.newprod for your book (ie. about why mh is
  good)?  it has expired here.

  if anyone else has anything to add, please send them to me in time
  for the first issue march 1 (yes, i know that's friday ;-).

						--bw
						wohler@sap-ag.de

jromine@buckaroo.ics.uci.edu (John Romine) (02/28/91)

jerry@ORA.ORA.COM (Jerry Peek) writes:
>One other idea:  Does anyone have an anonymous ftp area where you'd be
>willing to keep archives of the mh-users list?  I've got archives from
>1986 on that I'd be glad to give you, though they're not 100% complete.

Well, at the moment, we happen to have the space.  Let's use it now
before it goes away.  Put 'em on ics.uci.edu in pub/mh/mh-users.
--
John Romine