[comp.mail.mh] What's wrong with this rcvstore command?

aperez@caribe.prime.com (Arturo Perez x6739) (03/22/91)

What I'm trying to do is rcvstore the mail into 2 folders at once.  But
I can't get it to work.

I put this line in my .maildelivery file (names changed to protect the
not-so-innocent :-)

From sam_malone pipe R /usr/lib/X11/mh/rcvstore +personal/sams_mail

Later on, of course, there's a line that says

default	-			pipe	?	/usr/lib/X11/mh/rcvstore

to put the mail into my inbox.  What's wrong with this?
Arturo Perez
ComputerVision, a division of Prime
aperez@cvbnet.prime.com
Too much information, like a bullet through my brain -- The Police

truesdel@nas.nasa.gov (David A. Truesdell) (03/22/91)

aperez@caribe.prime.com (Arturo Perez x6739) writes:
>What I'm trying to do is rcvstore the mail into 2 folders at once.  But
>I can't get it to work.
>
>I put this line in my .maildelivery file (names changed to protect the
>not-so-innocent :-)
>
>From sam_malone pipe R /usr/lib/X11/mh/rcvstore +personal/sams_mail
>
>Later on, of course, there's a line that says
>
>default	-			pipe	?	/usr/lib/X11/mh/rcvstore
>
>to put the mail into my inbox.  What's wrong with this?

Use quotes.

The following should do what you want.

From sam_malone pipe R "/usr/lib/X11/mh/rcvstore +personal/sams_mail"
default	-			pipe	?	/usr/lib/X11/mh/rcvstore

--
T.T.F.N.,
dave truesdell (truesdel@nas.nasa.gov)

PLEASE NOTE: Some quantum physics theories suggest that when you are not