[comp.mail.mh] MH 6.7.1 From: @hostname question

gorpong@ping.chi.il.us (Gordon C. Galligher) (04/12/91)

In article <1991Apr11.020612.4989@ping.chi.il.us> gorpong@ping.chi.il.us writes:
>Remember me?  A while back I posted asking how to get the hostname in
>the From: attribute set correctly; well, I have a question on the same vein,
>but totally opposite:  Now I want to know if there is a way to get it
>to NOT put a hostname after the username.

When all else fails:  RTFM!  My apologies for the wasted bandwidth on a stupid
question.  The BERK option is what I wanted, and it works like a charm.  It
allows sendmail.cf to define how things look, which is what I wanted.  Again,
my humblest of apologies for the Stupid Question trick.

		-- Gordon.
--
Gordon C. Galligher	9127 Potter Rd. #2E	Des Plaines, IL    60016-4881
gorpong@ping.chi.il.us    gorpong%ping@uu.psi.com   ...!uu.psi.com!ping!gorpong