[comp.lang.scheme] siod release 1.3

gjc@BU-IT.BU.EDU (George J. Carrette) (05/02/88)

In this release the environment representation has been changed from
a simple ALIST to a frame structure made up by consing the formal
argument list with the actual argument list returned by eval_args.

With this representation is is easy to get "define" to work properly.
(It does now). Also included is a vms specific function for calling
the editor within the same address space as the lisp.

Same place, bu-it.bu.edu, /pub, anonymous anonymous.

Those unable to FTP who requested direct mail have been sent four messages
today containing the siod sources and a test message.

This will be the last release before a gc-at-any-time version is available.
I hope people have found this amusing, instructive, or both.

-gjc

jeff@aiva.ed.ac.uk (Jeff Dalton) (05/05/88)

In article <8805020148.AA18536@bu-it.BU.EDU> gjc@BU-IT.BU.EDU (George J. Carrette) writes:
>Those unable to FTP who requested direct mail have been sent four messages
>today containing the siod sources and a test message.

I have a copy of siod 1.3 and can make it available to sites with
JANet addresses in the UK.

Thanks to George for writing the thing.

Jeff Dalton,                      JANET: J.Dalton@uk.ac.ed
AI Applications Institute,        ARPA:  J.Dalton%uk.ac.ed@nss.cs.ucl.ac.uk
Edinburgh University.             UUCP:  ...!ukc!ed.ac.uk!J.Dalton