[comp.lang.scheme] Is the R4 report out yet?

freeman@argosy.UUCP (Jay R. Freeman) (06/14/90)

A bibilography in a recent SigPLAN notices suggests that the R4 report
has been published.  Is that so?  Can someone tell me how to obtain a
copy (where to write and how much it costs)?

Thanks.
                                                -- Jay Freeman

	 <canonical disclaimer -- opinions herein are my own>

dgr@hpfcso.HP.COM (Dave Roberts) (06/29/90)

R^4RS is still in the making, right?  Aren't we still at R^3.99RS?
Are copies of 3.99 available or are those being kept under wraps until
4 becomes available.  If copies of 3.99 are available, would someone
be willing to send me a copy in TeX source format, shar'd up so the
mailer doesn't barf on it.  My subnet here at HP is closed, so FTP
sites, although possible, are really a pain to get to.  Just send me a
note first if you've got the TeX and I'll choose someone and ask for
it.  I don't want 20 copies of the whole document worming their way
through all the mail daemons from here to Australia. :-)

Thanks,

Dave Roberts
Hewlett-Packard Co.
dgr@hpfcla.hp.com

leipold@eplrx7.uucp (Walt Leipold) (07/04/90)

In article <577@argosy.UUCP> freeman@maspar.COM (Jay R. Freeman) writes:
>A bibilography in a recent SigPLAN notices suggests that the R4 report
>has been published.  Is that so?  Can someone tell me how to obtain a
>copy (where to write and how much it costs)?

Even better, is the R4 report going to be *published* in SigPLAN notices?
The R3 report was, as I recall.

--
"As long as you've lit one candle,                         Walt Leipold
you're allowed to curse the darkness."       (leipolw%esvax@dupont.com)