[comp.lang.scheme] MacScheme

JAR@AI.AI.MIT.EDU (Jonathan A Rees) (12/19/87)

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 87 14:38:19 EST
From: Lars Ericson <ericson at csd16.nyu.edu>

... I'd like
to hear from anybody who has tried to implement major T facilities (namely:
object/operation facility) in MacScheme.

Thank you,
Lars Ericson
ericson@csd16.nyu.edu

ROWLAND@UABCMC.BITNET (06/06/90)

To:      SCHEME@LCS.MIT.EDU

From:    Scott Rowland
         Center for Macromolecular Crystallography
         University of Alabama at Birmingham
         Birmingham, AL. USA
         (205) 934-7974
         BITNET: ROWLAND@UABCMC

Date:    June 6, 1990 9:00 AM CST

Subject: MacScheme

Does anyone have an address/telephone number for Semantic Microsystems, the
developers of MacScheme?
Cheers,
scott

kend@mrloog.WR.TEK.COM (Ken Dickey) (06/07/90)

In article <9006061205.aa28980@mintaka.lcs.mit.edu> ROWLAND@UABCMC.BITNET writes:
>From:    Scott Rowland
>Does anyone have an address/telephone number for Semantic Microsystems, the
>developers of MacScheme?

 Lightship Software (was Semantic MicroSystems)
 PO 1636 Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97075
 (503) 643-6909

-Ken Dickey		kend@mrloog.LA.TEK.COM

ROWLAND@UABCMC.BITNET (06/07/90)

To:      scheme@ai.mit.edu

From:    Scott Rowland
         Center for Macromolecular Crystallography
         University of Alabama at Birmingham
         Birmingham, AL. USA
         (205) 934-7970
         BITNET: ROWLAND@UABCMC

Date:    June 6, 1990 5:30 PM CST

I have been trying to contact Sematic Microsystems about there MacScheme
product with no success. The information I have is as follows:
       Sematic Microsystems
       4470 SW Hall Street, Suite 340
       Beaverton, OR 97005
       (503) 643-4539
That telephone number is now for a residence (with occupants that are
pretty pissed off about getting all these phone calls). Beaverton
information has no Sematic Microsystems listed. Does anyone know if
Sematic is still afloat and if so their location? Also are there other
implementations of Scheme on the Mac?
Thanks in advance,
scott

igor@f.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Igor Rivin) (09/22/90)

I am trying to find out if there has been a new release of
MacScheme+Toolsmith, in part because I suspect that the '88 release
I have is not 32-bit clean. Does anyone know? I have tried calling
Lightship Software, but their answering machine is rather uninformative.

	Thanks,

		Igor

freeman@argosy.UUCP (Jay R. Freeman) (09/23/90)

In article <10540@pt.cs.cmu.edu> igor@f.gp.cs.cmu.edu (Igor Rivin) writes:
>I am trying to find out if there has been a new release of
>MacScheme+Toolsmith ...

I recently got an upgrade, and I believe the version they sent me was 2.0.

                                        -- Jay Freeman