[comp.lang.scheme] Fixes for extend-syntax ...

oz@yunexus.yorku.ca (Ozan Yigit) (04/17/91)

markf@zurich.ai.mit.edu writes:

>I have placed a version of extend-syntax which fixes the bugs that
>Greg fixed as well as fixing some other things in
>archive/scheme-library/unsupported/CScheme/extend-syntax.scm available
>for anonymous FTP from altdorf.ai.mit.edu.

This version is now replaced the mit-extend-syntax code in the shar archive
syntax.sha in the scheme repository.

For your information, I include the latest contents of the source
code portion of the repository [pub/scheme/scm], currently located at
nexus.yorku.ca [130.63.9.1] for anonymous ftp. [please note that the
restructuring of the repository hasn't happened yet. I will post
appropriate notices to this group soon.]

Please send all updates, corrections and new contributions to
scheme@nexus.yorku.ca.

Note:	*.sha == shar archive
	*.scm == scheme source
	*.kit == multipart archive

Table of Contents
advent.scm		A simple adventure game written in an object
			oriented style mostly by a 10-year old. [posted by
			Ted Dunning]

calend.scm		Scheme version of the lisp code for Calendrical
			Calculations by Nachum Dershowitz and Edward M.
			Reingold.

compil.scm		A small, optimizing scheme compiler by Marc Feeley
			and Guy LaPalme.

conform.scm		This code, due to Jim Miller, has something to do
			with lattices, but I really do not understand it.
			It is a heavy-duty grind-and-roll for most scheme
			interpreters.

earley.scm		Earley's parser, by Marc Feeley. [needs tree.scm]

format.scm		Latest version of Ken Dickey's format for scheme.
			implements (format <port> <format-string> . args)

iswym.sha		Chez code for Iswym dialect of Scheme, by Dorai
			Sitaram.

logscheme.scm		Pierre Bonzon's metacircular evaluator for a
			logical extension of scheme. [see L&SC 3, 1990]

matchcomp.scm		Christian Queinnec's pattern-match compiler code
			for compiling non-linear, second-order patterns on
			S-Expressions.

mceli.scm		Chez version of Micro ELI from Shank and Riesbeck.

mcsam.scm		Chez version of Micro SAM from Shank and Riesbeck.

pass2.sha		Second pass of Scheme 313 compiler, from University
			of Oregon. [Author Unknown]

patmat.scm		A toy pattern matcher, shamelessly borrowed from
			Programming in MacScheme.

peval.scm		A toy partial evaluator, by Marc Feeley

polytype.scm		A toy type inferencer for scheme, by Marc Feeley

polyclip.scm		A "T" implementation of Sutherland-Hodgmann polygon
			clipping algorithm, by Olin Shivers. [need R^3.99RS
			version of this code. Any takers?]

plscm01.kit		PLScheme: A virtual machine and compiler developed
plscm02.kit		by Jonathan Rees in 1988 for Dave Gifford's graduate
			programming languages class (6.821) at MIT. The code
			is written in scheme. The kit also includes two-part
			documentation in LaTeX.

pp.scm			A scheme pretty-printer, by Marc Feeley.

pratt.scm		George Carette's pratt parser [based on Vaughan
			Pratt's	``Top Down Operator Precedence'']

qprop.scm		Chez version of Scott E. Fahlman's "QuickProp",
			a variation on back-propagation.

rsa.scm			Chez version of a toy RSA public-key encryption
			system, by Bruce T. Smith. [need R^3.99RS version
			of this code. Any takers?]

satisfy.scm		Simple code to solve satisfiability, by Ted Dunning.

schelog.sha		Dorai Sitaram's Prolog-in-Scheme [shar archive]

scoops.sha		Texas Instruments/Amitabh Srivastava implementation
			with re-writes by Steve Sherin. [shar archive]

sicp.sha		Code from Abelson and Sussman's SICP book.

syntax.sha		Kent Dybvig's extend-syntax: original code, MIT
			Scheme version, posted MacScheme version, examples.

test.scm		Aubrey Jaffer's IEEE/R^3.99RS compliance test.

tree.scm		Code to display trees on character devices, by Marc
			Feeley. [used by earley.scm]

work.scm		Olivier Danvy's "Putting Scheme to Work" demo.

zebu.sha		A LALR(1) parser system, by William M. Wells. Known
			to run on PC-Scheme and MIT C-Scheme.