[comp.lang.scheme] Archive of the news group

royle@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Keenan Royle) (05/01/91)

I writing this note on behalf of one of our facilty.

does anyone know the location of an archive of all the articles
posted to this newsgroup?

thanks,
Keenan Royle
royle@indiana.edu

oz@yunexus.yorku.ca (Ozan Yigit) (05/02/91)

In article <1991Apr30.212140.21475@news.cs.indiana.edu>
royle@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Keenan Royle) writes:

>does anyone know the location of an archive of all the articles
>posted to this newsgroup?

A large portion of these messages are in the Scheme Repository, in the form
of mail archives, courtesy of Bill Rozas. I haven't had the time to unpack
them into individual messages, chronologically sort, and repack into yearly
packages, but if you want them now, you can get them, *late at night* (plz)
from nexus.yorku.ca, under pub/scheme/arc.

oz