	From ip@me.utoronto.ca Sat Jun 10 10:56:28 1989
	From: Bevis Ip <ip@me.utoronto.ca>
	To: glenn@carma.arc.nasa.gov
	Subject: Re:  tcsh for the Iris 4D?
	Newsgroups: list.info-iris
	Date: 	Sat, 10 Jun 89 13:53:49 EDT

	Hi there, to keep you up to date.  tcsh does work on SystemV and Iris4Ds
	now.  I did the Iris4d port, and I sent my diffs to Paul quite a while ago;
	he still haven't release a new version yet.  Ruth Milner in UofT here
	posted a note said he's willing to take up the redistributing of my version.
	I believe Paul will put out a new release some time, but he is busy;
	so be patient :-)

	bevis

Glenn

Office phone:  	415-694-4804
U.S. Mail:	CARMA, Sterling Software, NASA-Ames, M.S. 233-14
		Moffett Field, Ca.  94035
{glenn%carma@ames.arc.nasa.gov,ucbvax.berkeley.edu!carma.arc.nasa.gov!glenn}

root@helios.toronto.edu (Operator) (06/15/89)

In article <8906111951.AA25162@carma.arc.nasa.gov> glenn@CARMA.ARC.NASA.GOV (Glenn Meyer, Code SL) writes:
>	From: Bevis Ip <ip@me.utoronto.ca>
>
>	... Ruth Milner in UofT here
>	posted a note said he's willing to take up the redistributing of my
                           ^^ she  :-)
> 	version.

For the record, yes I am, but the only thing I can distribute at the moment
are the diffs to apply to vanilla 4.3 BSD csh. If you don't have that, there
isn't much I can do (except send a binary, if you're willing to trust me).

Bevis' message did not appear on the list originally, but I did post one
myself to this effect a few weeks ago (? - time flies, I can never trust my
memory of how long ago something happened).

I do not have anonymous ftp running. Anyone who can make use of the diffs
is welcome to send me a message and ask. Note: the compressed, uuencoded
tar file (which was created on a Sun so is probably byte-swapped relative
to Irises) is about 100K. I can split this up into pieces if necessary.
--
 Ruth Milner          UUCP - {uunet,pyramid}!utai!helios.physics!sysruth
 Systems Manager      BITNET - sysruth@utorphys