[comp.sys.sgi] WorkSpace Icons

zombie@voodoo.UUCP (Mike York) (10/18/89)

We've had 3.2 up an running for while and are having fun playing with
WorkSpace.  Great icons!  Our question is:  What does the icon for
foreign executable files represent?  Some people say it looks like a
snail, others say it looks like tire with a blowout.  What is it?  What
does it mean?

--
Mike York
Boeing Computer Services, Renton, Washington

archer@elysium.corp.sgi.com (Archer Sully) (10/21/89)

In article <598@voodoo.UUCP>, zombie@voodoo.UUCP (Mike York) writes:
> We've had 3.2 up an running for while and are having fun playing with
> WorkSpace.  Great icons!  Our question is:  What does the icon for
> foreign executable files represent?  Some people say it looks like a
> snail, others say it looks like tire with a blowout.  What is it?  What
> does it mean?

It's a blown tire, meaning, of course, that it won't run :-)

--
Archer Sully (archer@sgi.com)

"life is short, filled with stuff"
		-- Lux Interior