[net.micro] Compilers for Commodore 64

Elmo%mit-oz@sri-unix.UUCP (07/25/83)

From:  Eliot R. Moore <Elmo@mit-oz>

Looking for recommendations on BASM 64, Interspeed, Petspeed 64 and
any other Basic compilers for the 64.  Will summarize for the net.

Thanks-
Eliot
Elmo@Mit-Oz

bb@wjh12.UUCP (byer) (07/26/83)

Please move ALL discussion of these machines (??) to
net.micro.cbm; spare us, please.

Mooers@bbna@sri-unix.UUCP (07/27/83)

From:  Charlotte D. Mooers <Mooers@bbna>

    Date: 26 Jul 83 2:54:08-PDT (Tue)
    From: decvax!linus!vaxine!wjh12!bb@ucb-vax
    To: info-micro@brl
    Subject: Re: Compilers for Commodore 64
              From Sri-Unix.ARPA by BRL via smtp;  27 Jul 83 6:35 EDT
              from Usenet.uucp by SRI-Unix.uucp with rs232; 27 Jul 83 3:10-PDT

    Please move ALL discussion of these machines (??) to
    net.micro.cbm; spare us, please.
              -------------------

How does someone, particularly someone on the Arpanet, subscribe to
nte.micro.cbm?

---Charlotte

wjv@ihuxi.UUCP (07/27/83)

While I do agree that this subject should be in net.micro.cbm
(What happened to that net group anyway??). I do not care for Your
inferrence that the C-64 is any less of a machine (Yes MACHINE!!!!)
than Your over-priced pieces of #$!%&**.

  SO THERE!!!!
              William Vojak  (Weco)

BILLW@sri-kl@sri-unix.UUCP (07/28/83)

net.micro.cbm from usenet is relayed into INFO-MICRO on the arpanet.
If you get INFO-MICRO, you also get net.micro.cbm

BillW

alpert@inmet.UUCP (07/30/83)

#R:sri-arpa:-341400:inmet:5800013:000:40
inmet!alpert    Jul 28 12:37:00 1983

There appears to be no "net.micro.cbm."

ribl@hou4b.UUCP (08/15/84)

[C-64 Compiler]

Does anyone know of any worthwhile compilers

for the Commodore 64? I'd really like to
get a hold of a C compiler (or maybe pascal).

		Ron Blechman
		(201) 834-2171