[comp.sys.sgi] advanced graphics course

kdobbs@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Kerwin D Dobbs) (03/30/90)

I am thinking about taking the advanced graphics course
course offered through SGI educational division.  Has
anyone out there taken this course?  Is it worth the time
and money?  Will I learn some valuable things that I will
not pick up on my own or through the net?

Kerwin

woo@sharona.csd.sgi.com (Mason Woo) (03/30/90)

In article <5946@udccvax1.acs.udel.EDU>, kdobbs@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Kerwin D Dobbs) writes:
> I am thinking about taking the advanced graphics course
> course offered through SGI educational division.  Has
> anyone out there taken this course?  Is it worth the time
> and money?  Will I learn some valuable things that I will
> not pick up on my own or through the net?
>
> Kerwin

I'm also interested in any feedback from people who have taken our
courses (Graphics, Advanced Graphics, Parallel Programming, System Accelerator,
System Admin, and Network Admin).  Did you find the courses useful in
your work?  How should we change those courses?  I want to hear good and bad
news.  Thanks for all responses (even the flames!).

P. S. Respond via mail, so the comp.sys.sgi group doesn't get cluttered up.

--
Mason ("Bo Knows Salary Arbitration") Woo		(415) 962-3314
Silicon Graphics Computer Systems