[comp.sys.sgi] Any GIF viewers for IRIS 4D?

macferrin@slsvax.harvard.edu (Kurtis MacFerrin) (04/12/90)

Does anyone know of any GIF viewers for IRIS 4D machines? We have an IRIS
4D/85GTB running IRIX 3.2.1. I tried to make an X windows GIF viewer, but
it failed since we didn't have an Xos.h file which it required (is this for
Suns only?) If someone could send me a GIF viewer or point me to where I might
find one I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks

Kurtis MacFerrin	macferrin@slsvax.harvard.edu	macferrin@huche1.bitnet

moraes@cs.toronto.edu (Mark Moraes) (04/12/90)

macferrin@slsvax.harvard.edu (Kurtis MacFerrin) writes:
>                                I tried to make an X windows GIF viewer, but
>it failed since we didn't have an Xos.h file which it required (is this for
>Suns only?)

Xos.h is the file X applications are supposed to use to avoid many
system dependent decisions.  The ones in the MIT R3/R4 distributions
works fine.  If SGI X doesn't have it, get it from the MIT distributions.