Newsgroups: comp.sys.sgi
Subject: strange error !!
Hi,
   I just came across a strange error. Any idea as to what the following error means ?

   " no space on dev 406."

   It also wouldn't allow me to save my file and even autosave on emacs started complaining of a strange error.

Thanks,

- Anil.

IBM TJ Watson Res Center.
Yorktown Heights.

kaul@yktvmx.bitnet

kaul@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Anil Kaul) (06/05/90)

kaul@arnor.watson.ibm.com (Anil Kaul) (06/05/90)

Date: 4 Jun 90 20:44:25 GMT
Sender: news@arnor.uucp (NNTP News Poster)

Thanks,

- Anil.

IBM TJ Watson Res Center.
Yorktown Heights.

kaul@yktvmx.bitnet

mona@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Mona) (06/05/90)

In article <1990Jun4.225557.429@ceres.physics.uiowa.edu> kaul@arnor.watson.ibm.com (Anil Kaul) writes:

>   " no space on dev 406."

	At this rate there will not be any space on the net.. Did you have to
post it more than 10 times.  Dude, call the Silicon Graphics Hotline at
1-800-345-0222.

>- Anil.

krish mohan