[comp.sys.sgi] Help with user.ps

martin@slsvax.harvard.edu (Pat Martin) (07/10/90)

Hi...

I'm trying to learn how to customize my IRIS environment.  In the manuals,
there are references to various *.ps files to redefine default actions taken
by the IRIS (eg. /RestartActions).  Unfortunately, I dont seem to be looking
in the right places because there are only passing references to states that
I would like to modify (eg. modifications to UserProfile).  Is there a listing
in the manuals of modifications that can be made to UserProfile?

Thanks.
..pkm
martin@slsvax.harvard.edu

merritt@iris613.gsfc.nasa.gov (John H Merritt) (07/11/90)

In article <3439@husc6.harvard.edu> martin@slsvax.harvard.edu writes:
>Hi...
>
>I'm trying to learn how to customize my IRIS environment.  In the manuals,
>there are references to various *.ps  [ ... etc. ]

Look in 4Dgifts; login into 4Dgifts and see how it is done there.
This is a good starting point.

John H. Merritt                   #  Yesterday I knew nothing,
Applied Research Corporation      #  Today I know that.
merritt@iris613.gsfc.nasa.gov     #