[net.micro] Apple Flames

cem@intelca.UUCP (Chuck McManis) (09/21/84)

[Sorry for bothering the net with this but the message was apparently
 on a one way path]

Subject: Re: Apple Shafts America; or, The Computer For the Rich of Us

An interesting perspective to be sure. If you don't mind spending
some toll charge money, and you have MacTerm and a modem, you
may be interested to know that ol Jobs has an account on a BBS in
San Mateo Calif called the CrosNest II. He loves to talk about
the latest decisions to anyone who will flame or message him. The
number is (415) 341-9336 and there is no "registration" required.
At least that way you would know he was getting the message. One guy
that flamed at him got some really interesting feedback on the current
state of mind of Apple computer.

And so it goes,

--
-- Chuck                                    - - - D I S C L A I M E R - - -
{ihnp4,fortune}!dual\                     All opinions expressed herein are my