From: MAILER-DAEMON@friedel (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 5
To: <sintchak@csbvex>

mail: Options MUST PRECEDE persons
554 <oxalis@friedel>... unknown mailer error 5

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?  I have tried both
the sendmail.cf that came with the Iris and also the Harvard
sendmail.cf package -- I can get both to send mail out, but
incoming mail always gets sent back with the above message.
Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions.

Mike Sintchak.
sintchak%hhvms8@venus.ycc.yale.edu