[comp.sys.sgi] .rgb conversion utilities

portuesi@tweezers.esd.sgi.com (Michael Portuesi) (01/24/91)

> A while ago, a path to several utilities for .rgb conversion was posted
> here.  These utilities have names like tosun, tops, etc.  Can anyone point
> me to a location from which I can ftp these utilities?  Thanks.

> Steve Belle
> PRC Systems Services
> belle@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov

Here is a repost of the original message announcing the FTP location
of these utilities:

From: paul@manray.asd.sgi.com (Paul Haeberli)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.sgi
Subject: IRIS image conversion programs available by FTP
Date: 23 Nov 90 01:02:30 GMT

I have made a number of image file conversion utilities for
IRIS 4D machines available on the machine sgi.com
in a directory called "graphics".  Login as "anonymous" and
give your network address as the password.

The tools provided handle reading and writing the following
image file formats:

alias
gif
ppm
sun
targa
tiff
utah raster toolkit
yuv digital video format

Please mail questions or comments to me.

paul haeberli
paul@sgi.com
415-9620-3665

--
__
\/  Michael Portuesi   Silicon Graphics, Inc.   portuesi@sgi.com

"Long before one is anything like drunk, the tongue is loosened,
 and words may slip out which should never have been said.  Watch
 this particularly when it's all girls together.  That femimine urge
 to confide may trick you into repeating what your husband said about
 the president and the boss's wife and how that had a lot to do with
 the boss's promotion -- words one of the women present is sure to
 make you regret some day."

	--Nina Fischer, "How to Help Your Husband Get Ahead"
	part of the Amy Vanderbilt Success Program for Women

belle@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov (Steve Belle) (01/25/91)