[comp.sys.sgi] Monkey Wrench in apE?

djh@xipe.osc.edu (David Heisterberg) (01/27/91)

In article <7725463@um.cc.umich.edu> Tim_Buxton@UM.CC.UMICH.EDU writes:
>We have received the apE 2.0...
>         The icons shown in the manual never appear.  Has
>anyone else with an IRIS succeeded in running apE and/or
>had a problem like ours?  We are running IRIX 3.3.1 on
>a 4D/70 G.  Thanks for any help you can give.

This is a feature!  As apE can quickly dominate your screen real estate,
the icons don't come up automatically.  Just select "Palettes" from the
"Windows" pull-down menu in wrench and you'll be set.

Let me also heartily recommend going through the tutorials.
--
David J. Heisterberg		djh@osc.edu		And you all know
The Ohio Supercomputer Center	djh@ohstpy.bitnet	security Is mortals'