[comp.sys.sgi] Developers' Conference

zombie@voodoo.voodoo.uucp (Mike York) (02/27/91)

Here's yet another request for dates for the rescheduled conference.  It seems
that a lot of things are happening in both my work and private life in May
and my schedule is filling up fast.

Can anybody at SGI give the dates of the conference?

How about a two week window?

How about a date when the dates will be known?
--
    Mike York                            |  "Lord help me, I'm just not
    Boeing Computer Services             |   that bright."

zombie@voodoo.UUCP (Mike York) (02/27/91)

In article <1044@voodoo.UUCP> zombie@voodoo.voodoo.uucp I write:
>Here's yet another request for dates for the rescheduled conference.

I got a call from Gretel at CMI a couple hours after I made the original
posting.  Seems the Forum has been rescheduled for May 20-23.
--
    Mike York                            |  "Lord help me, I'm just not
    Boeing Computer Services             |   that bright."
    (206) 865-6577                       |
    zombie@voodoo.boeing.com             |                  -Homer Simpson

blbates@AERO36.LARC.NASA.GOV (Brent Bates ViGYAN AAD/TAB) (02/27/91)

  May 21-23.  They are suppose to send out new information packets in
2 to 4 weeks.

	Brent L. Bates
	NASA-Langley Research Center
	M.S. 361
	Hampton, Virginia  23665-5225
	(804) 864-2854
	E-mail: blbates@aero36.larc.nasa.gov or blbates@aero8.larc.nasa.gov

paquette@fsd.cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Trevor Paquette) (02/27/91)

In article <1044@voodoo.UUCP> zombie@voodoo.voodoo.uucp (Mike York) writes:
>Here's yet another request for dates for the rescheduled conference.  It seems
>that a lot of things are happening in both my work and private life in May
>and my schedule is filling up fast.

  The new dates for the Conference are May 20 - May 23. May 20 is actually
for registration only. The conference was orginally 2.5 days, but I heard
that it is now 3 days.

   Trev

--
______________________________________/Abandon all hope ye who enter
Trevor Paquette ICBM:51'03"N/114'05"W |   - Gate Keeper of Labyrinth [~]    [~]