[comp.sys.sgi] Mailing List

kermit@BRL.ARPA (Chuck Kennedy) (10/23/87)

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 87 14:10:54 edt
From: Michael Mascagni <mascagni@acf4.nyu.EDU>
To: Info-Iris-Request@Sumex-Aim.Stanford.EDU
Cc: mascagni@acf4.nyu.EDU

Please put me on your Iris-Info mailing list.  My mailing address is:
elsie!ncifcrf!mascagni@mimsy.umd.edu
Thanks in advance.  By the way, do you or you mailing list people know
of the spectral emmisivty data on the Red, Green, and Blue phosphors from
the monitor to a 4D/60 workstation?  I need this data in 10 nanometer
increments from 380 nm to 700 nm.  Thanks, Dr. Michael Mascagni
                                           National Institutes of Health
                                           (301) 496-4325

----- End of forwarded messages

JORDAN@gmr.COM (02/15/89)

I would like a copy of the files that are sent to people on the mailing list.
Also, is there a network similar to this for the Amiga?

Please add me to your mailing list.
tj

BTP408@DBTHRZ5.BITNET (03/07/89)

Date:  7-MAR-1989 11:40:33.31
From: Eberhard Bodenschatz BTP408 AT DBTHRZ5
To:   BITNET::"info-iris@brl.mil"
Subj: mailing list
Please remove me from the mailing list of info-iris.

Please add the following user:

Harald Kaul
Universitaet Bayreuth
Experimentalphysik IV
Tel. 0921/55/3216

bitnet::"btp801@dbthrz5"

Thanks, Eberhard

liang@buccal.rutgers.edu (Tajen Liang) (02/23/90)

Please add the following user to the mailing list for this news group.
Thanks.

		operator@neuron.umdnj.edu

-Tajen Liang @ Rutgers University

STENGEL@PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU (Rob Stengel) (05/28/90)

FOURTH REQUEST

THIRD REQUEST*******

SECOND REQUEST******PLEASE COMPLY, THANKS.

Please remove my name from the mailing list.  Thank you,
                                              STENGEL@PUCC.BITNET

asafi@IHMAD.RDRC.RPI.EDU (Ahmad Safi) (06/14/90)

Hi:
Please include me in your mailing
list for info about SGI machines!

Thanks.
--
SIGNATURE : Ahmad Safi  - asafi@ihmad.rdrc.rpi.edu

	        o __    __      _______
                 /_/_/_/__|    |      |    |
                  /_                  |_   |
             \      /                 |_)  |
              \____/        ___|______|    |

ACCLRU@HOFSTRA.BITNET (07/27/90)

Could you please add me to the info-iris mailing list.

Address:

ACCLRU@HOFSTRA.BITNET

ACCLRU%HOFSTRA@CUNYVM.BITNET

Thank You

Lanny R. Udey
Director of Academic Computing
Hofstra University

markt@HEL-FIRE.BRL.MIL ("Mark A. Thomas", HEL) (08/31/90)

Please put me on your mailing list

-markt

werner@HELIX.NIH.GOV (Werner Klee) (09/07/90)

I find that I am swamped with mail from this group which is much more active than I had realized. Will you please remove my name from the list?

My apologies for the trouble, but please be assured that I remain a faithful reader of the groups messages on Netnews and find some of them very useful.

	Werner Klee
	Lab Mol Biol, NIMH

FL17@DLRVMBS.BITNET (09/13/90)

Date: 12 September 1990, 11:04:04 MEZ
From: FL17     at DLRVMBS
To:   info-IRIS at BRL.ARPA

I would be very grateful if you could put me on the mailing list.
FL1DLRVMBS.BITNET
Ralf Beyer
Thanks

marc@EDDIE.EE.VT.EDU (Marc Friedman) (05/12/91)

and add carlaxg@mitre.org in it's place.

Thank you very much.

--
*  Marc Friedman
*  The MITRE Corporation

marc@EDDIE.EE.VT.EDU (Marc Friedman) (05/29/91)

	I apologize for mailing this to the entire net , but I'm stumped
as to what to do.  I've been trying to get my name removed from the mailing
list for the past month and have someone else's name added.  To do this
I've sent 4 requests to "info-iris-request@brl.mil" and 1 to the net.
Is there something I'm missing?  This seems like a pretty straight
forward request.

	I'd appreciate it if someone could enlighten me as to what I'm doing
wrong.

Thank you very much in advance.

--
*  Marc Friedman
*  The MITRE Corporation

kermit@BRL.MIL (Chuck Kennedy) (05/30/91)

Marc,
	I just returned from travel and a course so I have been
behind on updating the list.  I will take care of it this evening
or tomorrow.  I'm sure your request is in the iris mailbox along with
hundreds of failed messages to wade through.
	-Chuck