[comp.sys.sgi] info-iris forwarding to comp.sys.sgi

sorensen@ATC.BOEING.COM (Paul Sorensen) (06/07/91)

>Strangely, the comp.sys.sgi <-> info-iris connection is not mentioned
>in the monthly list of gatewayed newsgroup posted to news.lists.  From
>the message headers on the comp.sys.sgi side, it appears that ucbvax
>is doing the list -> newsgroup forwarding.  The info-iris maintainers
>at info-iris-request@vmb.brl.mil should know for sure.

If this is correct, i.e. <<all>> of info-iris mailing list is
forwarded to comp.sys.sgi, then I would like someone in
authority to broadcast this to all info-iris subscribers--especially
me!!  I would then unsubscribe, as would many others I would
think, hopefully lessening the amount of traffic that the
distribution node would have to deal with.  Thanks for clearing
up this question!!!

sorensen@atc.boeing.com