[comp.sys.sgi] Problems building Emacs 18.55 on a 4D/35

mking@lll-crg.llnl.gov (Marianne King) (06/06/91)

I was wondering if anybody has had problems building Emacs 18.55 on
a 4D/35 machine.

I am posting this for a friend.  Please e-mail responses to
mking@lll-crg.llnl.gov.

Marianne E. King
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
mking@lll-crg.llnl.gov
(415) 423-4116

daili@wasp.eng.ufl.edu (DaiLi) (06/07/91)

In article <98920@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV> mking@lll-crg.llnl.gov (Marianne King) writes:

>I was wondering if anybody has had problems building Emacs 18.55 on
>a 4D/35 machine.
>
>I am posting this for a friend.  Please e-mail responses to
>mking@lll-crg.llnl.gov.
>

>Marianne E. King
>Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
>mking@lll-crg.llnl.gov
>(415) 423-4116

I just failed to install emacs 18.55 this afternoon on our 4D/70GT.
I have no ideas what's wrong with my machine, it was stoped at compiling
the source code. it searched for Xlib and other stuffs.

Can anyone point out the tricks for installing emacs?

thanks