[comp.sys.sgi] image processing packages

jpg@NRC3D.NRC.UAB.EDU (Jill Gemmill) (06/14/91)

>>Subject: image processing packages for SGI ?
>>Yuval Roth wrote:
>>	   I am looking for an available image processing
>>	package for the SGI. Is there anything on the network?
>>	Thanks.

	There is a portable image processing toolbox type library called
"WFF" available from Ken Sloan at the University of Alabama at Birmingham,
Department of Computer Science.  Requests for this package should be ]
directed to:  sloan@cis.uab.edu

	The package includes a generic display module, which you can use
	to write display routines for your particular hardware.  I have
	cooked one up for the SGI (B&W and Color are supported).  You
	can get the program to display WFF images on an SGI by writing to:
			jpg@nrc3d.nrc.uab.edu

    Jill Gemmill
    Neurobiology Research Center	    INTERNET: jpg@nrc3d.nrc.uab.edu
    University of Alabama at Birmingham
    Volker Hall G82E			    PHONE: 205-934-7111
    Birmingham Alabama 35294-0019	    FAX: 205-934-6571