[comp.sys.sgi] tcsh

mary@modesty.Berkeley.EDU (Mary Washburn) (03/27/91)

In running tcsh 5.12 it doesn't recognize limit sizes,
eg. limit coredumpsize 0.  An error message appears
limit: No such limit.
Any ideas or suggestions.  I have looked in the man
pages for tcsh5.12 and tcsh5.18 and there is not mention
of core limit.  Does anyone know of a way to implement
this on the SGI power series with IRIX System V.3.3.1?

Please respond by email since I don't read this newsgroup.

SCHDAVZ@YaleVM.YCC.Yale.Edu (Dave Schweisguth) (06/18/91)

Is there any accepted way to acquire this shell without owning csh sources?
(I'm asking here because I read an earlier hint that binaries might be legal,
and we want it for a Personal Iris.)

Thanks
/                                                                             \
|   Dave Schweisguth               5386 Yale Station           203-436-2694   |
|   schdavz@yalevm.ycc.yale.edu    New Haven, CT 06502-5386                   |
\_____________________________________________________________________________/

juices@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Michael A Guttman) (06/19/91)

In article <91168.144646SCHDAVZ@YaleVM.YCC.Yale.Edu> SCHDAVZ@YaleVM.YCC.Yale.Edu (Dave Schweisguth) writes:
>Is there any accepted way to acquire this shell without owning csh sources?
>(I'm asking here because I read an earlier hint that binaries might be legal,
>and we want it for a Personal Iris.)
>
>Thanks

The binaries are available via anonymous ftp from
tesla.ee.cornell.edu.

- Mike

guttman@mashie.ece.jhu.edu