	From: dh1s+@andrew.cmu.edu (Donn Hoffman)
	Subject: videotape 1108
	Date: 17 Sep 88 13:23:16 GMT
	I am conducting an experiment using 1108's and would like to
	videotape subjects....  Does anyone know how to record a
	dMachine display on a regular VCR?

   I have tried this and I believe there is no hope.  Actually, this
is to be expected, since the 1108 monitor has considerably greater
resolution than a TV screen, and it uses it.  (You simply cant fit
that many characters across a 512x512 monitor.)  The only way I found
to make a nice videotape of an 1108 is to zoom in every time you
really need to read something, and zoom out when you need to see the
big picture.

   Twinerik