[comp.sys.xerox] Grrr. Lisp Library Modules

welch@TUT.CIS.OHIO-STATE.EDU (Arun Welch) (10/22/88)

Come on, folks, having to build the manual myself is one thing, but
having to provide my own binder is truly tacky!!!

...arun

jmturn@rattler.envos.COM (James M. Turner) (10/24/88)

In article <8810211906.AA20207@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> info-1100@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu writes:

>Come on, folks, having to build the manual myself is one thing, but
>having to provide my own binder is truly tacky!!!
>
>...arun

Well, since the manual is a direct replacement for the Lyric manual, you
might want to do what I did when I got mine.

1) Take all the Medley release notes and put them at the end of the Lyric
release notes binder, put the Medley/Envos inserts in the Lyric binder.

2) Throw out the Lyric Library and Lispusers pages, put the Medley ones in,
and put the inserts in.
--
/==========================================================================\
| InterNet: jmturn@rattler.envos.COM | THE VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THIS MESSAGE |

welch@TUT.CIS.OHIO-STATE.EDU (Arun Welch) (10/25/88)

>2) Throw out the Lyric Library and Lispusers pages, put the Medley ones in,
>and put the inserts in.

Ah, but that only works if you're actually able to throw our the Lyric
pages.  We've got users in Koto, Lyric and Medley  and I can't get rid
of my manual set for any of them... Also, lots of people like to keep
a copy of the old sets around. I know I've found them usefull for
digging up an old lisp library/users package that isn't in the current
release to see if it can't be upgraded...

...arun