[comp.sys.xerox] 2 1186's Needed

sticklen@cpswh.cps.msu.edu (Jon Sticklen) (05/06/89)

i am in the horrible situation of wanting to buy a couple
of used 1186 machines.

i'd like to buy 2 1186 machines. they must have (at least)
80 Mbyte disks, and they must have the full 3.7 (or is it 3.8)
Mbyte of memory. they must also pass full diagnostics when
we come to pick them up... :-)

if you have such machines that you want to unload, please
send me e-mail clearly stating what price you are asking.

maybe you could base a game show on this...

	---jon---

  ---jon---

	Jon Sticklen
	Artificial Intelligence/Knoweldge Based Systems Group
	Computer Science Department
	Michigan State University
	East Lansing, MI  48824-1027
	517-353-3711

zanussi@mva.cs.liv.ac.uk (05/09/89)

In article <2868@cps3xx.UUCP>, sticklen@cpswh.cps.msu.edu (Jon Sticklen) writes:
> i am in the horrible situation of wanting to buy a couple
> of used 1186 machines.

This sounds like a once-in-a-lifetime oppurtunity!!

> i'd like to buy 2 1186 machines. they must have (at least)
> 80 Mbyte disks, and they must have the full 3.7 (or is it 3.8)
> Mbyte of memory. they must also pass full diagnostics when
> we come to pick them up... :-)

Curses! I knew there would be a catch :-)

> if you have such machines that you want to unload, please
> send me e-mail clearly stating what price you are asking.
> maybe you could base a game show on this...

What, you mean the loser gets the Xeroxes, and the winner gets a computer?

>   ---jon---

!      Peter Anderton    Janet: ZANUSSI@UK.AC.LIV.CS.MVA                       !
!      (aka Zanussi.)    Internet: ZANUSSI%MVA.CS.LIV.AC.UK@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU    !
!                        UUCP: ...!mcvax!ukc!zanussi@uk.ac.liv.cs.mva          !
    These are my opinions, and mine only, since no-one ever agrees with me.