From: walls%ssl.span@fedex.msfc.nasa.gov
Subject: Software for demonstration
To: info-1100@sumex-aim.stanford.edu

The Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) of NASA has initiated a program
to encourage school kids to get involved in science and technology careers.
Employees (like me) have the opportunity to set up laboratories and
presentations of interesting things.  I have a stuffed full 1109 (every-
thing available except it only has a 42Mb drive) that I was thinking about
moving over to the lab as part of a demonstration.  Anybody know of any
good software which is interesting, at least somewhat educational, and fun?
Ideally, it would interest several kids, make some sense in a couple of
hours, and be something which couldn't be done better on an Apple II or
Commodore 64.  I have a copy of Logo, which could be fun for some of the
younger set.  Anybody have a good lunar landing simulation or something
of the sort?  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

You can just reply directly to me if you don't want to clog the list.
My addresses are:

Walls@ssl.msfc.nasa.gov
Bwalls@nasamail.arc.nasa.gov