Date: 3 Feb 91 01:07:57 GMT
From: ut-emx!ccwf.cc.utexas.edu@cs.utexas.edu  (Charles E. Watson)
Subject: Re:
To: info-1100@cis.ohio-state.edu

Someone is offering me a xerox 1108. Is it any good? What is it?

welch@CIS.OHIO-STATE.EDU (Arun Welch) (02/08/91)

[Our mailer's spilling it's guts, so I'm hand-mailing this....arun]

Date: Thu, 7 Feb 91 13:20:18 -0500
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <Mailer-Daemon@cis.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 1
To: owner-info-1100@cis.ohio-state.edu

sh: /n/nervous/0/welch/info-1100/sendscript: cannot execute
554 "|/n/nervous/0/welch/info-1100/sendscript"... unknown mailer error 1

Date: 18 Feb 91 14:45:16 GMT
From: mazarick@mcnc.org  (Michael E. Mazarick)
Subject: Xerox eqpt for sale
To: info-1100@cis.ohio-state.edu

A friend has acquired the following Xerox word processing and networking
equipment that he would like to sell.  Please contact him if you have
any interest.  His name is Terry Sloan and he can be reached at 1-800-
999-9222.  He works for a small computer consulting firm in Shelby,NC.

The equipment is as follows:

1  6085 workstation w/85 meg drive
3  6085 workstation w/40 meg drive
1 scanner model 7650
1 4050 printer
2 8090 printservers with 85 meg drives.

I don't know how much he's asking.  Email me if you need help, but try and
contact him direct.
Mike Mazarick
mazarick@mcnc.org