[comp.sys.zenith.z100] MindReader v1.03 artificial intelligence text editor

W8SDZ@SIMTEL20.ARPA (Keith Petersen) (02/13/88)

Now available via standard anonymous FTP from SIMTEL20...

Filename			Type	 Bytes	 CRC

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.EDITOR>
MIND103.ARC.1			BINARY	174898  CBB9H

MindReader is a powerful shareware text editor from Brown Bag Software
that uses Artificial Intelligence to suggest completion of words
and/or phrases, making typing easier and faster.  It is designed for
the business professional (non-typist).  It allows an unskilled typist
to complete a document in a fraction of the keystrokes normally
required with a conventional word processor, checking spelling
"on-the-fly" before words are actually even completed. The more you
use MindReader, the smarter it gets.  It also contains a pop-up
Calendar, "Rolodex" and Diary.  It is especially suitable for the
physically handicapped.

--Keith

kevinc@auvax.UUCP (Kevin Barry Crocker) (02/19/88)

In article <KPETERSEN.12374318548.BABYL@SIMTEL20.ARPA>, W8SDZ@SIMTEL20.ARPA (Keith Petersen) writes:
> Now available via standard anonymous FTP from SIMTEL20...
>
> Filename			Type	 Bytes	 CRC
>
> Directory PD1:<MSDOS.EDITOR>
> MIND103.ARC.1			BINARY	174898  CBB9H

Keith

While I applaude all the marvellous things that appear on Simtel I am
still very frustrated.  I cannot access Simtel AT ALL.  Ous system's
people have shut down all access to our Vax's modems, therefore the
only way I can possibly get any of Simtel's lovely software is through
UUCP - I can send mail and receive mail.

This particular program sounds like a {your favorite diety}send.
Please let me know of any way that I can get it or alternatively how I
can get any of Simtel's software.  SURFACE MAIL????

Thanks in advance
ihnp4!alberta!auvax!kevinc (Kevin Crocker Athabasca University)