[comp.sys.zenith.z100] TRW ethernet board

ddl@HARVARD.HARVARD.EDU (Dan Lanciani) (02/14/89)

	Has anyone heard anything more about TRW's S100 ethernet board,
supposedly made for the Z100 series?  I requested literature months ago
and got no response.

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl@harvard.*

GUBBINS@RADC-TOPS20.ARPA (Gern) (02/18/89)

I requested info on the trw z-100 ethernet card also and got nothing.
I believe it is vaperware.  I am working on a s-100 adapter card to
accept a 1/2 size pc-bus card - mostly to wedge a 3com ethercard into
the z-100.

still broken,
gern
-------

noel@uBBS-NH.MV.COM (Noel Del More) (02/21/89)

In article <8902132140.AA21170@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> ddl@HARVARD.HARVARD.EDU (Dan Lanciani) writes:

>	Has anyone heard anything more about TRW's S100 ethernet board,
>supposedly made for the Z100 series?  I requested literature months ago
>and got no response.
>
>				Dan Lanciani
>				ddl@harvard.*

I do know that they are using them internally.

Noel

        |uBBS-NH  (New England Unix Archive)  Nashua, NH  603 880-8120|
Noel B. Del More                     |                      noel@uBBS-NH.MV.COM
17 Meredith Drive                    |       {decvax|harvard}!zinn!uBBS-NH!noel
Nashua, New Hampshire  03063         |
                It's unix me son!  'taint spozed tah make cents!