[comp.sys.zenith.z100] [djo7613@blake.acs.washington.edu

GUBBINS@TOPS20.RADC.AF.MIL (Gern) (07/17/89)

Date: Fri, 14 Jul 89 12:29:25 -0700
From: djo7613@blake.acs.washington.edu (Dick O'Connor)
To: GUBBINS@TOPS20.RADC.AF.MIL
Subject: Re: INFO-HZ100 person makes it big!
Newsgroups: comp.sys.zenith.z100

Yes, great article!  I keep hoping to write to Greg and plea for a good
followup on Z-100 Kermit.  With the improvements Drew Derbyshire has been
making, it's no longer a "poor cousin" to the PC version.

Incidentally, that issue will be kept forever by me also, but mostly
because <grin> <double-grin> it was my inaugural piece of public print
also under my psuedonym Richard, which name is used only by my Dad and
teachers when I was in trouble!  Of course, it wasn't a Z100 piece, but
it was the easiest to put together at the time I got the idea last winter...

You got me thinking that Z100 articles have to be worked on or else REMark
will forget about us (I'm a Z159 at home, a Z100 at work).  I've enjoyed
playing with RightHandMan, an old Z100 Sidekick-type TSR program, and I'd
love to do a REMark article if I could get in touch with the RHM author.
The RED E PRODUCTS address I found in the docs for RHM is no longer valid.
Have you any clue where the author is?

"Moby" Dick O'Connor                            ** DISCLAIMER: It would
Washington Department of Fisheries              ** surprise me if the
Olympia, Washington  98504                      ** rest of the Department
Internet Mail: djo7613@blake.acs.washington.edu ** agreed with any of this!

-------