[comp.sys.zenith.z100] 1.2M 5 1/4" Floppites using 8" Controller

SAC.DYESGPF@E.ISI.EDU (08/11/89)

The Mailer Daemon here at E.ISI.EDU doesn't like the rochester address
for the sender (I used REPLY) so I am sending this reply through INFO-HZ100
Digest.

To: rochester!uhura.cc.rochester.edu!bfag@LOUIE.UDEL.EDU

I have done this with my own Z-100.  Also I have written some utilities
which make it possible to read, write, and format using the (I)nferior (B)ut
(M)arketable AT 1.2M format.

The HZ100 format will give you 1.25M using the 1.2M drive and you can boot
with the HZ100 format if you like.

I have placed the source code, executables and documentation on the sofware
and hardware hook-up in a self-extracting archive file MFORM100.EXE which is
available by anonymous FTP to WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL in the directory
PD1:<HZ100>.

Hope this helps.

ALLEN E. HOLECEK, MSgt, USAF
<SAC.DYESGPF@E.ISI.EDU>

Disclaimer:  The aforementioned software was developed on my own personnal
Z100 at home and off duty; is available free of charge to all who may need
it.
-------