[net.music] Need a valid routing to mit-eddie

tynor@gitpyr.UUCP (Steve Tynor) (08/27/85)

I've been trying to send mail to mit-eddie, but have been thwarted at every
step by the harvard!MAILER-DAEMON.  Here's the route that our mailer uses:

    gatech!seismo!harvard!mit-eddie!%s

Can someone (Doug Alan?) supply me with a better way?  Harvard doesn't seem
to know about mit-eddie...

Thanks.

Steve Tynor
ihnp4!gatech!gitpyr!tynor

--
Steve Tynor
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,masscomp,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!tynor

brown@nicmad.UUCP (08/29/85)

In article <695@gitpyr.UUCP> tynor@gitpyr.UUCP (Steve Tynor) writes:
>I've been trying to send mail to mit-eddie, but have been thwarted at every
>step by the harvard!MAILER-DAEMON.  Here's the route that our mailer uses:
>
>    gatech!seismo!harvard!mit-eddie!%s
>
>Can someone (Doug Alan?) supply me with a better way?  Harvard doesn't seem
>to know about mit-eddie...

According to the latest uucp maps, harvard has a direct link to mit-eddie.
Anyway, try ...ihnp4!mit-eddie!%s

ihnp4 lists mit-eddie as DEMAND+LOW
--

Mr. Video   {seismo!uwvax!|!decvax|!ihnp4}!nicmad!brown