[comp.sys.zenith.z100] Using S-100 mem as RAMDISK

In article <12529860690.12.GUBBINS@TOPS20.RADC.AF.MIL> GUBBINS@TOPS20.RADC.AF.MIL (Gern) writes:
>[...]   To use the Z-205
>as a 256K RAMdisk above 768K, use the modifed RAMDISK driver from the PD
>LIB disk set (that program is not yet on SIMTEL20, but I'm working on it).
>I think the ASM source includes switch settings for 768K, I'll check.

On a similar topic, I have a UCI S-100 memory board with 512K in 64K
chips that is sitting around since my 256K chip upgrade.  Would this
or some other public domian driver allow me to use this as a Ramdisk?
Any info on drivers, switch settings would be appreciated.

On the other hand, I suppose I'd be willing to part with it for
a fair (whatever that may be) price.

Mark Urban-Lurain                        urban@cpswh.cps.msu.edu
Computer Science Dept.                   urbanluraimg@clvax1.cl.msu.edu
Michigan State University
A-714 Wells Hall                         (517) 353-0682   office
East Lansing, MI     48824               (517) 355-5210   department