[comp.sys.zenith.z100] Egg on my face ...

ahd@kendra.UUCP (Drew Derbyshire) (01/17/90)

In what could be my major typhographical error of 1990,
was Word PERFECT ever ported to the Z-100?

(Drew now rolls off his chair and under the table as everyone
who answered his WordStar inquiry looks for things to throw at
him.)

I'm not looking for it for myself, this is so I can loan my sibling
my Z-100 abd get her to finish her thesis on it.  Hence the not paying
attention to the name.

(No sharp objects, PLEASE!)

Drew
--
Drew Derbyshire

Internet:       ahd@clutx.clarkson.edu     U.S. Mail: 108 Decatur St, Apt 9
UUCP:           kendra!ahd@garp.mit.edu               Arlington, MA 02174
                                           Telephone: 617-641-3739

". . . But overcome space, and all we have is Here.  Overcome time, and
 all we have is Now.  And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think
 we might see each other once or twice?"        - Richard Bach

djo7613@blake.acs.washington.edu (Dick O'Connor) (01/18/90)

In article <25b469b3@kendra.uucp> Drew Derbyshire <ahd@clutx.clarkson.edu> writes:
>In what could be my major typhographical error of 1990,
                              ^  and this the second-best? :) :)
>was Word PERFECT ever ported to the Z-100?

There was a version of WP 4.2 *for* the Z100, as I recall.  It was the
last version offered for the Z100.  I was told by a dealer that I could
probably find a copy if I looked long and hard...  :(

"Moby" Dick O'Connor                            ** DISCLAIMER: It would
Washington Department of Fisheries              ** surprise me if the
Olympia, Washington  98504                      ** rest of the Department
Internet Mail: djo7613@blake.u.washington.edu   ** agreed with any of this!