[comp.sys.zenith.z100] Address of HUG

cse0421@desire.wright.edu (03/23/90)

I received a request from Kirk Borne for the address of the Heath Users
Group and he thought some other people might want it also.   Their address
is:

                         Heath/Zenith Users' Group
                         P.O. Box 217
                         Benton Harbor, MI  49022

                         Phone (616)982-3838

I beleive they will soon be moving their office, because of the buy out,
so I don't know if they will keep the same P.O. box and phone number
but these should be good for a while.

				John Wolf
			      CSE0421@desire.wright.edu

easton@zds-oem.UUCP (Jeff Easton) (03/26/90)

In article <40.26092d1a@desire.wright.edu>, cse0421@desire.wright.edu writes:
> I received a request from Kirk Borne for the address of the Heath Users
> Group and he thought some other people might want it also.   Their address
> is:
>
>                          Heath/Zenith Users' Group
>                          P.O. Box 217
>                          Benton Harbor, MI  49022
>
>                          Phone (616)982-3838
>
> I beleive they will soon be moving their office, because of the buy out,
> so I don't know if they will keep the same P.O. box and phone number
> but these should be good for a while.

  According to the announcment made to the press,  They won't be moving
from St. Joseph *back* to Benton Harbor until 1991.  The building
that they purchased needs a lot of work before it will be a suitable
Enginnering/manufacturing facility.  It used to be a Kmart.

  The PO box number will likely stay the same since they will be right
across the street from the Post Office.  I'm not sure of the phn #.

> 				John Wolf

	Jeff Easton			Zenith Data Systems
	Systems Engineer		OEM Engineering
	easton@andrews.edu     --or--