[comp.sys.zenith.z100] kermit 3.0 for the Z-100??

koziarz@halibut.nosc.mil (Walter A. Koziarz) (08/23/90)

I just read a 'rumor' that kermit 3.xx was available for the Z100.  Is this
true??  Also, I still need to get a Z-100 to 'tell me' about its video system,
in a language other than BASIC (please??).

Walt K.

djo7613@hardy.u.washington.edu (Dick O'Connor) (08/23/90)

Tried to email, Walt, but our system never heard of "halibut"!
In article <2708@nosc.NOSC.MIL> koziarz@halibut.nosc.mil.UUCP (Walter A. Koziarz) writes:
>I just read a 'rumor' that kermit 3.xx was available for the Z100.  Is this
>true??

Yes.  Directly from watsun.cc.columbia.edu, I believe in the kermit \test
directory.

> Also, I still need to get a Z-100 to 'tell me' about its video system,
>in a language other than BASIC (please??).

I'd ask Paul Herman (at PFH Inc. in Florida).  If he doesn't know, and doesn't
have an example chunk of code in his PD library, he'll know who to call.

"Moby" Dick O'Connor                         djo7613@u.washington.edu
Washington Department of Fisheries           *I brake for salmonids*