[comp.sys.zenith.z100] WANTED:Z-100 OR PARTS FOR Z100

dhoeferlin@desire.wright.edu (02/11/91)

Does anyone have a z-100 that they would like to get rid of or part-out?
I recently obtained a modem, but it will not work because the computer
will not communicate via the j2 port.  We need parts to try to repair
the problem

Thanks in advance to any response
David Hoeferlin

e-mail:  DHOEFERLIN@WSU.BITNET
                OR
	 DHOEFERLIN@DESIRE.WRIGHT.EDU

mader@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Jacques Mader) (02/13/91)

In article <1991Feb11.102745.2517@desire.wright.edu> dhoeferlin@desire.wright.edu writes:
>Does anyone have a z-100 that they would like to get rid of or part-out?
>I recently obtained a modem, but it will not work because the computer
>will not communicate via the j2 port.  We need parts to try to repair
>the problem
>
>Thanks in advance to any response
>David Hoeferlin
>
>e-mail:  DHOEFERLIN@WSU.BITNET
>                OR
>        DHOEFERLIN@DESIRE.WRIGHT.EDU

David,

>I have a couple of z121's in good working order. I would be
interested in selling off one of them. You can reach me at night
(after 6:30 PM CST) at the following :

		  Jack Mader
		  504-624-9782

PS I am also interested in joining the Heath Users Group. I had
their phone # and address but lost it.
I have a couple of versions of ZDOS but nothing is complete.
I need an assembler and debugger, also necessary software to
repartition a Winchester Hard Drive.