[comp.os.xinu] what became of the XINU port to 68K

neville@zodiac.ads.com (Neville Newman) (11/10/87)

The XINU book says that there was a port to a 68000-based machine.
Can anyone tell me what became of that code?  Any small bit of info
will be appreciated.  Thanks.

						-neville

						neville@ads.arpa
						neville@zodiac.UUCP

daveb@laidbak.UUCP (Dave Burton) (11/12/87)

In article <837@zodiac.UUCP> neville@ADS.ARPA (Neville Newman) writes:

>The XINU book says that there was a port to a 68000-based machine.
>Can anyone tell me what became of that code?  Any small bit of info
>will be appreciated.  Thanks.

I, too, am interested in the fate of the 68k port.
Also, does this port contain the internetworking code
from Comer's second book?

Thanks in advance -- Dave Burton
--
--------------------"Well, it looked good when I wrote it"---------------------
 Verbal: Dave Burton                        Net: ...!ihnp4!laidbak!daveb