[comp.os.xinu] Back to the future, part LSI-11

spam@IASTATE.EDU (Begley Michael L) (02/22/91)

Hi...I recently got an LSI-11, and I was told that XINU was originally written
for one of these machines.  Anyone know where I can get this version?  And yes,
I'm about to check out the XINU book from the library, so please no flames
about posting such basic matter...

thanks!

-mike begley
spam@iastate.edu

PS...I have an LSI-11, with 64K, 2 8 inch drives and a console.  the
manufacturer
is TERAK.

********
* mike begley       "I will not waste network bandwidth"
*
* spam@iastate.edu  "I will not waste network bandwidth"
*
* hzl01@iastate.edu "I will not waste network bandwidth"
*
********

masami@masscomp.westford.ccur.com (Masami Uemoto) (02/23/91)

In article <1991Feb21.164659@IASTATE.EDU> spam@IASTATE.EDU (Begley Michael L) writes:

>Hi...I recently got an LSI-11, and I was told that XINU was originally written
>for one of these machines.  Anyone know where I can get this version?  And yes,
>I'm about to check out the XINU book from the library, so please no flames
>about posting such basic matter...

I am also interested in 68020 (or 030 version, if exists) version.
Does anyone know where I can get it?

masami