[comp.sys.dec.micro] TEK 4010 Emulation for Rainbow ?

U30Q@CBEBDA3T.BITNET (K.Haedener @ Berne, Switzerland) (01/06/88)

Does anybody on this list know of a Tektronix 4010 (or 4nnn) terminal
emulator that supports Rainbow graphics?
I've been looking for such a product since a long time. Please let me
know. Thanks.

iav1917@ritcv.UUCP (alan i. vymetalik) (01/07/88)

[(I) (B)attered (M)y (P)ersonal [(C)omputer | (S)ystem] today!]

In article <8801061935.AA23951@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> U30Q@CBEBDA3T.BITNET (K.Haedener @ Berne, Switzerland) writes:

>Does anybody on this list know of a Tektronix 4010 (or 4nnn) terminal
>emulator that supports Rainbow graphics?
>I've been looking for such a product since a long time. Please let me
>know. Thanks.

   Yes, an Tek 4010 emulator does exist for the Rainbow...

   Contact:
      Machine Algorithms
      1515 9th Street
      Boulder, Colorado, 80302
      USA
      (303)-442-1072

   Features:
      - Emulates 4010-series terminals
      - Fast menus or Command/Batch mode
      - Plot file storage and retrieval
      - Windowing and multiple viewports
      - GIN Mode, printer, plotter support
      - Complete communications package included
      - Kermit and XMODEM file transfer
      - Rainbow ReGIS compatible
      - CP/M-86/80 version 2.0 or 2.1
      - MS-DOS version 2.05/2.11
      - needs at least 192K and the Graphics Option
      - $350.00

   Enjoy,
   Alan

   Extended Disclaimer:  The above posting is entirely for informational
   purposes.  I do not endorse the product nor do I own it!  I have no
   connection with Machine Algoritms other than seeing their ad in a
   recent Rainbow News issue.  I hope no one gets too bent over me posting
   a price with the above info.

   All e-mails to:   {allegra | seismo}!rochester!ritcv!iav1917
   All flames to:    !lostnode!hades!flmbckt
   Alan I. Vymetalik       | Standard Disclaimer:  The above statements
   Prism Software Designs  | and opinions belong to the author.  Any
   44 Arborwood Crescent   | resemblence to statements found in actual
   Rochester, New York     | reality is simply coincidence.  And, as
   14615-3807              | always, the above opinions have absolutely
   (716)-458-4932 (8-10pm) | nothing to do with the little, fat man
   (leave message)         | putting $100 bills in my pocket.