[comp.sys.dec.micro] MSDOS Graphics Library from DEC

$$$I$JV@NERVM.BITNET (01/07/88)

Date: 6 January 1988, 15:17:48 LCL
From: William S. Kirchhoff      (904) 392-4601       $$$I$JV  at NERVM
To:   INFO-DEC-MICRO at ANDREW.CMU

  I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to tell me where to
find a copy of the MSDOS Graphics Library written by DEC. The public
domain program DESK makes an impressive showing for what can be done
with a little working (and a little information from DEC).
  Thanks in advance.

             Bill
*---------------------------------------------*---------------------------*
| William S. Kirchhoff -   (904) 392-4601     |        \   /\             |
|   North East Regional Data Center (NERDC)   |       --)(--  \           |
|         $$$i$jv@nervm.BITNET  (VM)          |        /  \     \         |
|        wsk@beach.cis.ufl.EDU (Unix)         |      /____________\       |
|  ...{ihnp4,rutgers}!codas!ufcsv!ufcsg!wsk   |     "Touch Tomorrow"      |
*---------------------------------------------*   University of Florida   |
|   STANDARD DISCLAIMER : Digitized Thought   |      Engineers' Fair      |
*---------------------------------------------*---------------------------*

iav1917@ritcv.UUCP (alan i. vymetalik) (01/07/88)

[(I) (B)attered (M)y (P)ersonal [(C)omputer | (S)ystem] today!]

In article <8801062047.AA25637@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> $$$I$JV@NERVM.BITNET writes:
>Date: 6 January 1988, 15:17:48 LCL
>From: William S. Kirchhoff      (904) 392-4601       $$$I$JV  at NERVM
>To:   INFO-DEC-MICRO at ANDREW.CMU
>
>  I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to tell me where to
>find a copy of the MSDOS Graphics Library written by DEC. The public
>domain program DESK makes an impressive showing for what can be done
>with a little working (and a little information from DEC).
>  Thanks in advance.
>
>             Bill

   Bill,

      Check out the HitchHiker's FIDO BBS at 1-315-589-7361.  Check out
   the Graphics area and you'll find the file as MSDGL.ARC.  It's fairly
   large (about 240K, I recall).  Anyway, say hello to the sysop, Fritz
   Howard, for me.

      If enough people post or otherwise pester me, I'll consider chopping
   up my copy and posting it.  What's the interest quotient out there?

   Enjoy,
   Alan

   All e-mails to:   {allegra | seismo}!rochester!ritcv!iav1917
   All flames to:    !lostnode!hades!flmbckt
   ------------------------+--------------------------------------------
   Alan I. Vymetalik       | Standard Disclaimer:  The above statements
   Prism Software Designs  | and opinions belong to the author.  Any
   44 Arborwood Crescent   | resemblence to statements found in actual
   Rochester, New York     | reality is simply coincidence.  And, as
   14615-3807              | always, the above opinions have absolutely
   (716)-458-4932 (8-10pm) | nothing to do with the little, fat man
   (leave message)         | putting $100 bills in my pocket.
   ------------------------+--------------------------------------------

jlu@mrevox.UUCP (01/14/88)

 >/***** mrevox:comp.sys.dec.micro / NERVM.BITNET!$$$I$JV / 10:30 pm  Jan  6, 1988*/
 >Date: 6 January 1988, 15:17:48 LCL
 >From: William S. Kirchhoff      (904) 392-4601       $$$I$JV  at NERVM
 >To:   INFO-DEC-MICRO at ANDREW.CMU
 >
 >  I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to tell me where to
 >find a copy of the MSDOS Graphics Library written by DEC. The public
 >domain program DESK makes an impressive showing for what can be done
 >with a little working (and a little information from DEC).
 >  Thanks in advance.

 I can tell you that they are on the Hitch Hiker's Guide Fido (315)-589-7361,
 and at least the Truk Board fido (617)-631-3304.  It may be on the DEC-User
 fido which should be closer to you.  That number is (412)-469-2468.  If it's
 not there, I'll be sending it there.  If you want me to send it to you
 directly, I can, but I have to get the floppy from home.

 Jeff Urlwin

 ..!mrevox!jlu   (UUCP)